SMSF tips: When is a Self-Managed Super Fund the right choice?

There has been a lot of talk about Self-Managed Super Funds in recent years. You will have noticed there has been mixed media coverage about whether SMSFs are a good choice for managing the average person's superannuation.

Your superannuation choices are crucial and the decisions you make now could result in a difference-positive or negative-of many hundreds of thousands of dollars when it comes time for you to retire.

Read more…

It's often said that many couples spend more time planning their wedding than they do planning their financial future.

Wealth and financial independence obviously don't happen by accident, but they do happen with planning, discipline, systems and support.

And that's why financial planning is so important.

Read more…

Remember Walkmans? And later, portable CD music players? And VHS video players? And fax machines? 

These were all once considered the very latest in technology but are now obsolete. 

Times sure change.

Read more…

Web Meeting Apps Compared: Zoom vs Microsoft Teams vs Google Meet

With organisations around the world looking for more effective ways to work remotely and keep their teams connected, the spotlight has fallen on web meeting tools to provide an edge for companies.

Most readers will already be familiar with at least some of these tools. The COVID-19 pandemic forced many businesses that previously operated entirely with on-site teams to look at remote work options to remain productive.

Read more…

Cash Flow: Why Your Business Needs to Forecast & How to Get Started

A cash flow forecast is a plan that shows how much money a business expects to receive in and pay out over a given period of time.

If a business runs out of cash and is not able to meet its obligations such as paying suppliers, creditors and staff, it will become insolvent. It is never an excuse for management to claim that they didn't see a cash flow crisis coming.

Read more…

Copyright Complete Business Strategies © | Disclaimer | Site Map | Online software for accountants by Wolters Kluwer
Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation.