$10,000 to Pay For Your Business Improvements - It's No Joke.
We know how tough business is and we hear every day from clients who really want to get help to make their businesses better. The hard reality of being in business though means that more often than not business owners are too busy to seek the right advice and even when they can find it, price can be prohibitive.
We know that first hand, we are in business ourselves and struggle to engage appropriate advisers for the very same reasons.
It also seems the Queensland Government understands the dilemma we face, so on October 25 they opened the Accelerate Small Business Grants Program. That program provides up to $10,000 to eligible small businesses in Queensland to help fund the services those businesses often desperately require to grow.
Are You Eligible for a $10,000 Handout?
The eligibility criteria is simple. To be eligible for the grant your business must:
- have a minimum trading
history of 4 years;
- have a minimum turnover
- have a maximum headcount
of 20 employees at the time of application;
- have an Australian
Business Number (ABN);
- have Queensland
headquarters or significant Queensland operations;
- have competitive
opportunities in domestic or international markets;
- be experiencing growth
and have clearly defined high-growth opportunities;
- declare if any owners or
directors of the business are, or have previously been, bankrupt or
What to do if You Meet Those Criteria and Want up to $10,000?
If your business meets those criteria then time is ticking because grants opened on 25 October and will only remain open as long as funding is available.
You should Call us Immediately on (07) 54391600 for a FREE No Obligation chat to discuss how you can access up to $10,000 in grant funding. There are some conditions attached to the funding and we can work with you to prepare your application so you have the greatest chance of success.
What Can the Funding be Used For?
It is expected the funding will be available for businesses to support and manage the improvements listed. But in general anything that will help your business make more money would be acceptable, including but not limited to the following:
- Increasing Employment - This can be achieved through a general growth strategy.
- Improving Management Systems - Technology has made the affordability of online and other management systems really cost effective. This grant can be used to review, implement, and train you and your staff on new and improved systems.
- Improving Business Processes - How do you currently ensure your business is delivering optimal performance? The grant funding can be applied to developing and implementing an improved performance monitoring approach. This can even involve a team of advisors meeting regularly to map out, measure, and modify your Key Business Performance Indicators. Don't know what Key Performance Indicators are? Then use this funding to find out and how they can provide tremendous improvements to your profits, business value, and overall business outcomes.
- Streamlining or Completely Upgrading Your Existing Business Processes. If you are a manufacturer and need funding to work out and implement a better manufacturing system, ERP, JIT, or MRP system then this is your opportunity to have the government subsidise your costs to make those improvements.
- Entering New Markets - Want to export internationally or expand to new areas of Australia? Do the research, work out how best to go about it, and achieve the best results using government money to help pay your costs. What could be better?
- Increasing Sales and Profits - Need some specific strategies to make those difficult sales, want to improve your social media or general advertising effectiveness? This grant can pay for up to $10,000 of your costs to actually help you make more money or increase the value of your business or both.
You should call us right now on (07) 54391600 to discuss how you can access up to $10,000 in grant funding to make your business better. Alternatively CLICK HERE to make an appointment with one of our specialist team and we can talk to you in person.
Call Now on 5439 1600 if you are serious about making more money and/or increasing the value of your business. The initial meeting and phone call will not cost you anything but may end up making you a lot more money in the long run.