Reduce your tax by following our Tax and Super strategies
We're not your average advisory firm. Far from it!
Our team of Tax professionals has many years of combined experience which means we are able to offer you the best tax saving structures, strategies and advice. What this means for you and all of our clients is more money in your pocket.
The following newsletters provide some valuable information you can apply immediately. For a free initial assessment of your business please call our friendly team on 07 5439 1600 or select the following link to book your appointment online. CLICK HERE TO BOOK YOUR FREE APPOINTMENT NOW
Our Tax and Super Tips
Tax Strategies - March 2015
- FBT (Fringe Benefit Tax) - your business basics.
- Self Education Expenses - what is deductable? What isn't?
- Superstream - a guide for small business and SMSF trustees.
- CGT (Capital Gains Tax) - what to do when you dispose of an asset.
- Changes to employee share schemes.
Tax Strategies - February 2015
- Dealing with Natural Disasters - what the tax office says.
- Superannuation Property Investing - tips and traps.
- The tax implications for 'Debt Forgiveness'.
- Income Averaging - Are you eligible?
- Employee or Contractor?
- Fringe Benefits Tax will increase from 1 April 2015 - what does the higher tax mean for your business?
- Your holiday home and family arrangements
- What is negative gearing, and how does it work?
- Aged Pension - do you fit the bill?
- Christmas Year End Checklist for your business
Beware of the ATO if you have International Investments
- ATO are Focusing on Off Shore Assets and Income – Are You at Risk?
Drowning in Your Receipts and Paperwork – Click Here for a Cheap Solution
Tax Strategies - November 2014
- Allowances for Travel - Common Mistakes
- AirBnB and the Tax Office
- Solar panels for your business - what are the tax consequences?
- Audits on income splitting
- Are you disclosing your offshore income?
- Why you should register your assets on the Personal Properties Security Register (PPSR)
2014-15 Lodgement Rates and Thresholds – October 2014 extra
- Income tax rates and thresholds for Individuals.
- Medicare levy & Medicare levy surcharge.
- Rebates & Offsets.
- Companies and Trusts.
- CGT improvement thresholds.
- Simplified depreciation for Small Business Entity.
- Travel accommodation and meals.
- Superannuation rates and thresholds.
- FBT rates and thresholds.
- HELP and SFSS compulsory repayment thresholds.
- Foreign Country exchange rates.